General conditions regarding ordering and delivery of Retinacomplex®
Ordering / Prices / Invoices / Payment:
- Orders may be placed via the internet or telephone
- If you order via the internet, you will receive an e-mail confirmation along with an invoice indicating the amount due along with the sales tax amount (if applicable).
- If you order by telephone, your invoice indicating the amount due along with the sales tax amount (if applicable) will be enclosed with the confirmation of your order.
- Invoice amount will be based on the product price valid on the date of your order.
- Invoice amount is inclusive of administrative and shipping costs.
- Orders must be prepaid via a draft on your bank account. Prepayment information may also be communicated to us via the internet.
- Price variations due to changes in tax rates, legal issues and/or unexpected increased cost of product ingredients and shipping may occur from time to time.
Shipping and Delivery:
When in stock, and upon receipt of payment, orders will be fulfilled, securely packaged and sent out within 2 business days. Under normal circumstances, package should be delivered within 3 business days in Europe and 10 business days outside Europe.
Should the package not arrive on schedule, please notify us within 14 calendar days of the date of your invoice via e-mail or surface mail.
- All our products must be used according to package directions.
- Retinacomplex® is a dietary supplement and must not be taken in place of medication prescribed by your physician.
- Do not use Retinacomplex® if you take bloodthinners containing Warfarin. Always consult with your physician if you are pregnant, nursing or being treated with bloodthinning medication.
- When taking Retinacomplex®, do not use other dietary supplements containing similar ingredients.
- APO Pharmaceuticals International B.V. will not be held responsible for any misuse of Retinacomplex®.
Disclaimer regarding Website Contents:
This website has been constructed with great care. However, errors (in data transmitting) cannot always be prevented. Data and instructions on the product packaging are valid.
Any questions regarding our product may be directed via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APO Pharmaceuticals Int. B.V. - Hyacintenstraat 38 - 1131 HW Volendam
The Netherlands Telephone: 0031299 322511