Professors have put in significant efforts to achieve all that we’ve become. Our nutritional supplement specially formulated for the health of the eyes is the result of many years of hard work and research. Our product is recommended by ophthalmologists from different countries worldwide. Retinacomplex is therefore shipped worldwide.
Antioxidants good for the eyes
Antioxidants protect tissues and DNA in cells from free radicals. Free radicals are aggressive substances that can cause damage to cells and tissues. When they cause damage, we call it oxidative stress. This can cause all kinds of diseases, including eye diseases. So it is very important to get the right nutrients for the health of your eyes en vision. Retina complex is a food supplement with a unique combination of antioxidants specially developed for the eyes. Below are the ingredients of our product and why we especially chose these ingredients.
A few years ago, studies on the effects of the use of Retinacomplex at the University of Valencia in Spain were completed. These were two groups with Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP) and age-related macular degeneration (AMD) that were followed for two years. At the start of the studies, no statistically significant differences were found between the placebo groups and the treatment groups. The groups were homogeneous.
After two years, no significant deterioration was found in the treated groups (RP and AMD). However, a significant deterioration was observed in both placebo groups. Thus there was a positive reaction to the groups treated with Retina complex with RP and AMD, apparently there is a delay in the development of these conditions. Although this was a small group and more studies with many more patients are needed, they apparently show a delay in the development of these diseases.
- ✓ Detailed information of this stydy can be requested by mail
- ✓ Contact us and get advice about your eye disease and the use of Retinacomplex
- ✓ Check out our reviews for the experiences of our customers worldwide
- The daily dose consisting of 4 vegetable capsules is:
- Polysaccharides of Lycium Barbarum Lynn – 600 mg (90 % pure)
- Goji berries have a high nutritional value, these contain high concentrations of antioxidants (Zeaxanthine and Luteine), vitamins (A, C and E) and other nutrients including a lot of zinc and carotene. All important nutrients for the eyes!
- L-Glutathion – 200 mg
- Is found to a large extent in the lens of the eye. This strong antioxidant is of great importance for the transparency of the lens.
- Alpha lipoic acid – 100 mg
- Due to its strong properties, this antioxidant seems to be able to inhibit the development of cataracts. Research on animals shows that diabetic retinopathy can be delayed. Another strong property of Alpha lipoic acid is that it strengthens the action of other antioxidants.
- Luteïne – 20 mg en Zeaxantine – 10 mg
- These are 2 antioxidants that are also found in the yellow spot (macula) of the retina. Here they filter the blue light and take care of the health of the macula. Regular consumption can prevent the development of cataracts. Sufficient intake could prevent macular degeneration. These antioxidants are therefore good against the deterioration of vision.
- Vitamine A – 160 µg
Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Recommended use (for adults)
Daily, two capsules in the morning and two in the evening after meals. Do not use Retinacomplex® in combination with anticoagulants containing Warfarin/Coumadin. Always consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing or are being treated with anticoagulants. Do not use together with any other nutritional supplements containing similar ingredients.
The prices for a 30 day supply of Retinacomplex® (120 capsules) are €35,95 within Europe or $47.95 outside Europe. Prices are inclusive of shipping and VAT. The more you order, the lower the price! See all the prices below:
|1 Box||€35,95||No Discount|
|6 Boxes (recommended)||€195,70||€20,-|
|1 Box||$47,95||No Discount|
|6 Boxes (recommended)||$239,75||1 Box free!|